Hello and thanks for dropping by.
Please take the time to look around and if you have any questions or would like further information, just complete the enquiry form in the CONTACT page.
I am a mobile personal trainer (Sydney Metropolitan area) meaning I will come to you. We can train anywhere convenient to us both - this may be your house, a local park etc.
My hours of operation are:
|Monday to Friday||6:00am to 8:00pm|
|Saturday||6:00am to 6:00pm|
Using a mobile trainer:
- Saves time as I will come to you - no need to waste tine travelling to the gym and then having to rush through your routine
- We can change the location easily - sometimes a change of scenery is good for motivation
- Allows a program to be designed for you based on what you have available - no need to buy fancy equipment
- Allows you to be at home with young children
- You can train without the crowds in the comfort of your own home
- Makes for flexible training times and no waiting on machines
I specialise in bodyweight exercises as I believe these types of exercises offer the best overall general workout.
Benefits of bodyweight training are:
- You learn how to move effectively - think of a gymnast!
- Most exercises use more than 1 muslce group and or joints
- You can move from one exercise to another without delay increasing the effectiveness of the workout
- Exercises are functional - you use your own body and usually do movements that you would normally do throughout the day
- They are cheap, fun and easy to do
- They can be done anyway and with little space required - No need to miss training just because you can't get to the gym
- They help to increase flexibilty
- It is possible to decrease pain and correct imporper movement patterns
- Exercises can be modified quickly depending on your level of strength and fitness
I can also offer:
- Boxing for fitness
- Circuit training
- Personalised routines for your level of fitness or weight loss
- Small group training
- Non typical cardio training
- Skill based progession training
When training clients I emphasis the correct technique and position for:
- Body tension
This will encourage each client to have body awareness. It also helps to reduce fatigue and injuries.